Health and safety management system policy
Heatric is committed to the design, development, manufacture and commissioning of heat exchangers and associated equipment to adhere to applicable specifications, codes, quality, corporate and regulatory requirements.
Heatric aims to maintain and consolidate its position at the forefront of heat exchanger technology with enthusiasm, efficiency and professionalism to achieve customer satisfaction at all times.
We will realise these aims by:
- Implementing the Integrated Management System, which complies with the requirements of:
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- Establishing and regularly reviewing objectives designed to achieve continuing improvements.
- Auditing and annual reporting of progress against our objectives, the efficiency of the Integrated Management System and the relevance of this policy.
- Providing equipment, facilities and people with necessary skills and competence to supply products to requirements first time and on time.
- Procurement of products and services from approved sources.
- Effective communication with customers internally and externally.
This policy shall be communicated to all interested parties and regularly reviewed to ensure relevance.
The Heatric product testing regime - not sure about location of this as yet?
To ensure that Heatric products are always built to the highest possible standards we undergo the following tests both on-site and through independent testing organisations.
All products are tested and certified according to the following methodology:
- All materials within pressure envelope are fully traceable under 3.1 materials certification
- Visual inspection to ASME V. article 9
- All units radiographically tested on-site in our new state of the art radiographic cell [L].
- Dye penetration testing
- Ultra sonic testing
- Load testing on all unit supports
- Helium leak testing
- Hydro leak testing
- Final internal/external inspection
- Nitrogen preservation for long term storage
- Pickle and passivate where required
- Weld test plates supplied on request/according to specification