Compliance, safety and the environment
Heatric are accredited to all of the following manufacturing standards and operate according to our Integrated Management System Policy, details of which are below.
The Heatric Integrated Management System Policy
- HEATRIC is committed to the design, development, manufacture and commissioning of heat exchangers and associated equipment to meet applicable specifications, codes, quality, health and safety, environmental, corporate, legal and regulatory requirements.
- HEATRIC aims to maintain and consolidate its position at the forefront of heat exchanger technology with enthusiasm, efficiency and professionalism in order to achieve customer satisfaction at all times.
- HEATRIC is committed to the prevention of injury and ill-health, and the continual improvement in Occupational Health and Safety management and Occupational Health and Safety performance.
- HEATRIC is committed to the prevention of pollution.
- We will realise these aims by:-
- implementing the Integrated Management System, which complies with the requirements of:-
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- BS EN ISO 14001:2004
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- establishing and reviewing regularly objectives designed to achieve continuing improvements,
- auditing and reporting annually our progress against our objectives, the efficiency of the Integrated Management System and the relevance of this policy,
- providing equipment, facilities and people with necessary skills and competence to supply products to requirements first time and on time,
- procurement of products and services from approved sources,
- effective communication with customers internally and externally,
5. This policy shall be communicated to all interested parties and reviewed regularly to ensure relevance.