The Heatric Integrated Management System (IMS) was developed to ensure safe and effective operations,. The IMS outlines the requirements and responsibilities of Heatric’s functions, and the systems that are used to ensure Heatric delivers its projects on time and to the quality requirements that the clients expect.
The Heatric Integrated Management System Policy
- HEATRIC is committed to the design, development, manufacture and commissioning of heat exchangers and associated equipment to meet applicable specifications, codes, quality, health and safety, environmental, corporate, legal and regulatory requirements.
- HEATRIC aims to maintain and consolidate its position at the forefront of heat exchanger technology with enthusiasm, efficiency and professionalism in order to achieve customer satisfaction at all times.
- HEATRIC is committed to the prevention of injury and ill-health, and the continual improvement in Occupational Health and Safety management and Occupational Health and Safety performance.
- HEATRIC is committed to the prevention of pollution.
- This policy shall be communicated to all interested parties and reviewed regularly to ensure relevance.
HEATRIC will realise these aims by:-
- Implementing the Integrated Management System, which complies with the requirements of:-
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- BS EN ISO 14001:2004
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Establishing and reviewing regularly objectives designed to achieve continuing improvements,
- Auditing and reporting annually our progress against our objectives, the efficiency of the Integrated Management System and the relevance of this policy,
- Providing equipment, facilities and people with necessary skills and competence to supply products to requirements first time and on time,
- Procurement of products and services from approved sources,
- Effective communication with customers internally and externally.
For more information on Heatric’s operations, and how they can support your projects, send a message through the enquiry page or contact the company directly on:
+44 (0) 1202 627 000